When nurses carry out Nursing Care Plans For Anxiety
Nursing Diagnosis Anxiety must be different from fear, At Nursing Diagnosis Anxiety nurse helps the patient identify the causes of Anxiety, or when it cannot be identified nurse will help patients to express Anxiety. While in the diagnosis fear, the nurse will move the cause of fear or overcome a specific fear.
Nursing Diagnosis Definition For Anxiety:
Vague uneasy feeling of discomfort or dread accompanied by an autonomic response (the source often nonspecific or unknown to the individual); a feeling of apprehension caused by anticipation of danger. It is an alerting signal that warns of impending danger and enables the individual to take measures to deal with threat.Defining Characteristics Nursing Diagnosis Anxiety
Expressed concerns due to change in life events; insomnia
Fear of unspecific consequences
Nursing outcome Nursing Care Plans For Anxiety
• Appear relaxed and report anxiety is reduced to a manageable level.
• Verbalize awareness of feelings of anxiety.
• Identify healthy ways to deal with and express anxiety.
• Demonstrate problem-solving skills.
• Use resources/support systems effectively.
Nursing Priority Nursing Care Plans For Anxiety
• Assess level of anxiety
• Assist client to identify feelings and begin to deal with problems
• Provide measures to comfort and aid client to handle problematic
• To promote wellness; teaching/discharge considerations
Sample Clinical Applications Using Nursing Diagnosis Anxiety:
• Major life changes/events
• Hospital admissions
• Drug intoxication
• Drug abuse
• Mental health disorders: Anxious behavior, Ritualistic behaviors,